Reliance India Mobile
|Posted by||Joby George |
|Organization / Product Details|
|Organization e-Mail|| |
|Product/Service Description||Reliance India Mobile Prepaid Service, No: 9312357997|
|Warranty Status||Under Warranty.|
|Reason for Complaint||Usability |
|Complaint Rating||10(in a scale of 1 to 10)|
|Name of the Company Employee||Reliance Communications, Sector 11, Dwarka, Delhi |
I purchased a RIM coupon worth Rs: 350 to rechange my RIM connection (No: 9312357997). After recharge, I recieved a confirmation of the recharge and an SMS stating the balance amount.
When I started calling, I was told there is insufficient balance. Till date I coud not make any calls from my phone after recharging with coupon worth Rs: 350. I tried calling helpline number (*369, *368, *367). But the call could not be completed. Then I used my another Reliance prepaid phone to dial 3033 6969. The call could not be completed, To my utter surprise, I realized that for every attampt call charges were deducted from my account balance !!! I could not get any help from any of these helpline numbers, but ended up spending one full coupon of Rs: 205 just calling your helpline number (30336969).
Then I approached the Reliance Communications outlet in Dwarka, Delhi (Sector 11). I was told that the recharge had been successful but the card expired on the same day ! I did not understand the logic, and wanted to register a complaint. Upon my insistance to register complaint, he usede abusive language and urged me to take whatev er action that I could.
|Solution of your complaint||1. The amount for the recharge coupon should be refunded
2. Unfair practices such as charging for incomplete callas, charging for helpline numbers etc should be discontinued
3. All your staff in Reliance Communications should be educated on how to behave with customers
4. The guilty should be punished for mis-behaviour
5. Proper grievance redressal systems should be available to general public in all your services |
|Action||1. Will discontinue using all Reliance products, and will campaign against reliance phones among all our friends and relatives
2. Approach Consumer Court for faulty services
3. Approach court against unfair trade practices and lack of grievance redressal procedures |