I am given my Vehicle i.e Wagon R to M/s Kataria Automobiles Ltd. on 14.08.2006 after my Car was damaged in Flood in the City from 07.08.2006 to 13.08.2004. I was in regular touch with the Kataria Automobiles Ltd. for delivery of my vehicle but they promise to me give as soon as possible, finally a call from the Kataria Automobiles Ltd. (Varachha Road, Surat) on 19.10.2006 from Mr.Chetan that your car is ready come and get the car by paying Cash our charges Appox.Rs21,000/- after settling Insurance claim. I told him that I will pay through Cheque only. Then he told me over phone that , the decision for Cheques or cash will be taken by Works Manager only and when I will try to contact him, he is not getting the mobile phone and as explain to us there are no other person to take the decision to give the vehicle or guide me like what to do about cheques, I am a chartered Accountant, I told him that I have always paid through cheqes only you can see may earlier repairing bill also but he refuse to give me vehicle, I was sitting from 1 P.M. to 5.00 Pm even after my insisting that you should asked from any other higher authority regarding delivery of vehicle , he told me no other higher authority or he does not want to asked any thing from any one , I told him also that I was planning to out side surat after Diwali, even after not given to me. I want to highlight some points to you about misbehave of your dealer M/s Kataria Automobiles Ltd.
1. Even after over phone on 19.10.2006 , I told to I will be give cheques only.
2. On 20.10.2006 I told to Mr.Chetan kindly confirm from your higher authority that I will give you cheques only, but never respond to me.
3. Vehicle was also not clean Properly.
4. After Diwali , I could not meet our friends and relative after Diwali and go outside.
5. Even after I am old customer of M/s Kataria Automobiles Ltd. and always paid through cheques only.
6. My important time on just before Diwali i.e 20.10.2006 was waste appox.4.5 hours by Mr.Chetan
7. They are not believing there customers or there are any rule for giving only cash payment only.
8. Vehicle was not clean properly and was not completed in all respect.
9. I have also refill petrol of Rs.200/- during the trail after saying that petrol is empty you have to fill some petrol by Mr.Chetan.
10. Mr. Chetan is misbehave like any thing and no any other higher authority in the Kataria Automobiles Ltd. to take the decision.
Kindly guide us about this happening to Your valuable Maruti Customer.
CC to :
Kataria Automobiles Ltd., Ahemedabad,
Maruti Head Office, Delhi
Maruti Regional Office, Ahemedabad
Kataria Automobiles Ltd. Varaccha Road, Surat
Kataria Automobiles Ltd. Parle Point, Surat
Dhru Automobiles P.Ltd. Surat
Kiran Motors P.Ltd.