HP Gas dealorship
|Posted by||Anonymous |
|Organization / Product Details|
|Organization e-Mailemail@example.com |
|Product/Service Description||Hp Gas connection|
|Warranty Status||Under Warranty.|
|Reason for Complaint||Features |
|Complaint Rating||1(in a scale of 1 to 10)|
|Name of the Company Employee||Gas dealor in BHEL |
I am dealing with HP gas dealer in BHEL, I am sorry to say that i am really dissappointed with HP and this gas dealer. My issues are.
1. No one in HP including customer care and the dealer has been able to tell me the process for a gas transfer.
2. The number listed on the dealers place for complains doesnt work.
3. HPs main number for complaints doesnt work and those people dont file complaints easily.
4. Hps customer service people dont know about RTI and so they cant help with it.
5. My gas transfer application has been pending with the dealer for a long time and no one has looked at it. Hp doesnt issue a receipt when anyone submits the gas transfer papers. Is this done so as to harass the customers since they dont have any proof about submitting the application.
6. The gas dealership guy is rude and doesnt have any sense of responsibility towards customers.
|Solution of your complaint||For each of the complaints i want HP to fix the process. the fix is obvious. |
|Action||I would like to file some rtis to figure out why this process cant be improved. |