Karlo Automobiles (P) Ltd
|Posted by|| Dr. Amit Kumar |
|Organization / Product Details|
|Karlo Automobiles (P) Ltd|
|Organization e-Mailfirstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com |
|Product/Service Description||Non avaliblity of Registration Certificate of Vehicle Reg No. BR-1Z-4911 Invoice no .12556 Dt:-13-03-2005 for more than one and half years|
|Warranty Status||Under Warranty.|
|Reason for Complaint|| |
|Complaint Rating||1(in a scale of 1 to 10)|
|Name of the Company Employee||Karlo Automobiles (P) Ltd ,Patna |
1) On march 12Th , 2005 a mauriti Alto Car was purchased by me from your showroom.
2) A Sum of Rs 8933/-was taken by you for registration and number plate charges of the said car which is mentioned in your inovoice No.12556
3) So far registration papers of the said vehicle are concerned , only a photocopy of receipt No. 0305367 of D.T.O Patna was provided by you.
4) Inspite of my numerous visit to showroom , I am stilll not in a position to get any of the registration certificate and one time tax challan.
5) A great inconvenience and harassment has been faced by me for want of these papers during routine checking in the city by the concerned officials . Due to fear of humiliation , I often abstain myself from driving the vehicle and during the period of one and half year , merely 1600Km of journey has been any how performed by the said vehicle.Even I refrained from availing the third free servicing of the vehicle only due to these reasons.
|Solution of your complaint||I would like to request you to make make pressure on the Maruti Dealer through Maruti Udyog Ltd office, Gurgaon to make me available concerned registration papers in original as early as possible
|Action||I would be free to sue to matters in the court of law if the registration papers are not given to me within fifteen days of receipt of this letter.