The Area Manager
Karol Bagh Telephone Exchange
Pusa Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi.110005
Subject: Surrender of Broadband Connection of Phone No.25717988
This is regarding complaint in connection with poor service, inflated billing and for surredering of Broad Band Connection. The brief facts of the case are that right from the time of getting the above connection during the month of October 2006, the service was poor and complaints were made number of times which were attended and faults were removed. But suddenly fromg May 2006, there were regular complaint of disconnection and then I started writing to G.M. through e. mail as I am a senior ctizen and unable to move due to Arothritus problem. Due to disconnection number of times in a day I have to down load the programme every time which resulted in increase in Bill amount. I have requested so many times for rectifying the amount and removing the fault, but nothing was done and I have been forced to surrender the connection. The date wise complaint and details of harrasment given tome is given below :-
1. Date.28.5.06. e.mail letter to GM. The complaint was made since my centralised complaint Dated 21.05.2006 was not removed even after lapse of eight days. Is it not harrasment ? Where as you promise to remove the fault within 24 hours.
2. Date.02.08.06. e.mail letter to GM. The complaint was made for rectification of inflated Bill of Rs 4300/-. A complaint was also made for opening of one Port which was ultimately done.
3. Date.06.08.06. e.mail letter to GM.Rminder letter for my letter dated 02-08-06.
4. Date.11.08.06. e.mail letter to GM.During this period your Broad band incharge along with two other engineers visited my premisses to see the genunity of my complaint of inflated Bill and continued disconnection. They were fully satisfied about the genunity of my complaint. They have promised that very soon revised rectified bill will be sent. Instead they have sent another Bill of Rs. 7300/-.
5. Date.23.08.06.e.mail letter to GM. complaint was sent to rectify the Bill of Rs. 7300/- along with Bill of Rs.4200/-.One Mr. Dutta in the office of G.M. requested me on phone that action is being taken. In the mean time you please sent cancellation letter on printed form. Since Iam an Arothritus patient and unable to move freely, I sent my men to deliver the letter, which was refused and ordered to come personally the man to whome this connection belongs. This is the behaviour of your staff. Further letters were written on 29-08-06 and 06-09-06, but no action has been taken. My connection has been stopped for out going calls w.e.f. 11.09.2006.
I therefore again request you to cancel the Broad band connection and rectify the Bills so that same can be paid.
Adress: 4/5160 Krishan Nagar,
Karol Bagh, New Delhi.110005.
Mobile: 9811235448 (B. K. GUPTA )