|Posted by||Ratendra Kumar |
|Organization / Product Details|
|Organization e-Mail|| |
|Product/Service Description||Cellone East GPRS/WAP Postpaid|
|Warranty Status||Not Under Warranty.|
|Reason for Complaint||Performance |
|Complaint Rating||7(in a scale of 1 to 10)|
|Name of the Company Employee||So many. But I remember the name of Kaustav for his arrogant and demeaning responses and Ms Mary for her patience |
I subscribed to GPRS 199 plan of Cellone under postpaid scheme on 18/11/2006. Till 28/12/2006, it seemed to work fine. But from 29/12/2006, the service has been stopped without any notice. Also no one is telling what is the problem or when is it likely to be resumed. The Call Centre personnel to whom I talked are not knowing the real situation and usually blame it on phone settings. However, they have tried all methods by now but still insisting that GPRS is working fine. The phone settings on Cellone portal, incidentally, also cannot be downloaded. I deleted the earlier setting at the advice of call centre personnel (ie BSNL helpline 9400024365) but couldnt receive any settings.
There is no rebate/compensation/discount for denial of service as monthly rent is deducted in advance
|Solution of your complaint||1) Informing customers of planned schedule of deactivation of packet data connection.
2) Allowing rebate for such period.
3) Engaging courteous call centre personnel.
4) Better infrastructure implementation. Till such time, reduced charges should be applied. |
|Action||1) Already planning to shift to another service provider.
2) Move consumer court for redressal.
3) Asking for action taken report under rights to information act and then communicating with the ministry for suitable action.
4) Publishing my woes in newspapers |