1.I had purchased a NOKIA Mobile Phone, MODEL 2112, Type- RH-57,ESN No.033/09993742 from an authorized dealer named Excel Communication, Jodhpur, City of Rajasthan State of India on 26th January, 2006.
2. I have been used this handset for two months 26 jan. to 20 march then after my handset have the network problem (Not Reachable). When ever somebody call me then my handset network is not functioning properly and call is failed or not reachable.
3. As advised by the dealer, I continued using the handset. After using the phone for about a month, the phone was still not reachable. Then Dealer suggest me to go in Nokia Service centre jodhpur. when I was went there then the service centre man told me to file complain and
send this instrument to jaipur nokia service centre for a month. I give him but after one month when he gives me handset after repaired but it has the network problem same as before. then for after some time again i give this phone to service centre jodhpur but at now after secend time repairing this phone its not functioning properly and I still have the proble of network issue.
4. again I went to The NOKIA Servive Center received the phone set on 26th December, 2006 to be sent to Delhi vide Repair Job Card No. 122735 on 26th Dec., 2006. Though more than one and a half month elapsed , there was no news about the phone, neither I received my Mobile Phone. I faced great difficulty in carrying on my profession of a Exporter of handicrafts, without a Mobile Phone . It is our experience that once if the Phone is sent outside the Service Center of Delhi , it takes ages and lots of efforts to even trace and get it back.
5.After my phone was sent with a promise that it shall be received within a month, and latest by a fortnight, there was no news about it for more than 1 months. I then contacted NOKIA
customer care & Nokia’s Technical Support Executives .
6. I dont received any type of serivces of mobile a whole year. and my phone is only going to service centres only.
7. At 26th jan. 2007 my warranty period is expired but then after what i do I only have the job sheet of my phone from 26th dec. but all the entries which is evident from the record at nokia
8.I hereby make it clear that I have been suffering from 20.03.2006 , i.e., more than three months , for no fault of mine. I have had a taste of Nokia’s so called “superior service”. In fact I am yet to come across such a major company which first promises and guarantees to replace its product, and then leads its customers along a wild goose chase unto oblivion.