Post Complaint home About Us Contact Faq
Post a Complaint
View Complaints
Success Stories
Terms and Conditions
View My Complaint
Your Feedback

This is a great site, Now angr

Congratulation to the mywoes t

Complaint Details


Posted byK.Malligaraj 
Organization / Product Details
Organization Name
Product/Service DescriptionWhirlpool washing Machine, Fully Automatic
Warranty StatusNot Under Warranty.
Complaint Details
Reason for ComplaintCustomer Service 
Complaint Rating1(in a scale of 1 to 10)
Name of the Company EmployeeMr.Srinivasan 
Complaint Details

I have enter into a 2 year service cotract with Sai Sumukha Services 20 August 2006 for servicing my Whirlpool fully automatic washing machine. The aforesaid firm is an authorised sales & service partner of whirlpool in Bangalore. I paid the contract amount of Rs. 2777/- through a cheque for which i have given a receipr no 2862 dated 28 Aug.2006 for PMP amout (it was indicated that PMP plan for 2 years). The machine has developed some problem i.e., making lots of noise and ihave approched the service provider on the following dates:
(i) 21.12.2006 - complaint lodged
(ii) 02.01.2007 - remaider given
(iii) 08.01.2007 - remainder given to Mr. Srinivasan the in-charge, he promised that the coplint will attented immediately
(iv)12.01.2007 - again remainded- talk to Sri. Jaishankar the in- charge of Whrilpool Corporate Office in Bangalore. His cell no is 09241095271
(v)22.01.2007 - again talk to the designated office for lodging complaint - one madam came on the line promised that the complaint will be looked in to.
I have almost exhausted by contacting all the people in the city. I hope this complaint will reach them and action will be intiated immediately.

Solution of your complaintI want my complaint should be attented.No body knows the Company address and e-mail that in the absense of the authorised service provider a consumer can directely contact the company. 
ActionFirst i would like to lodge a complaint to the companys Corporate office to warne the service provider for not attending the coplaint. Secondly I would suggest the company to change the service provider. If nothing works, I would like to go to consumer court. 
Home About Us Contact FAQ
Post a Complaint View Complaints Success Stories Testimonials Terms and Conditions View My Complaint
Cell phone reviews   Carpets