|Posted by||Pallab Mukherjee |
|Organization / Product Details|
|Organization e-Mail|| |
|Product/Service Description||Tata Indica|
|Warranty Status||Not Under Warranty.|
|Reason for Complaint||Customer Service |
|Complaint Rating||10(in a scale of 1 to 10)|
|Name of the Company Employee|| |
I have a 2002 Tata Indica DLS model purchased from dealer "Sanya Motors". Within 01 week of purchase of this car I started facing numerous problems. Most of the problems are repetitive and inspite of taking my car to authorized Tata service centre the problems are not resolved. I have spent almost 70% of my weekends in a Sanya Motors authorized sevice centres. i have now come to the following conclusions :
- The service centres are more interested in robbing their customers and harrassing them instead of solving the problems.
- Most of the workers, technicians and supervisors are inexperienced, inefficient and untrained.
- The supervisors give misleading information and indulge in cheating the customers.
- The quality of service standard is pathetic as the problems keep repeating, much to the frustation of the customers.
- The technicians and supervisors are incompetent and have no knowledge to analyze and rectify the problems faced by a customer.
- Tata Motors use substandard and inferior quality products to manufacture their passenger cars due to which customers have to endure an lot of phycological and emotional stress.
- Customer grievances do not hold any importance for Tata motors as all complaints fall on deaf ears.
It is time somebody took a serious view of the problems faced by customers who own Tata passenger cars and get them out of their misery.
|Solution of your complaint||The only solution I will consider appropriate would be either a full refund of the cost of the car or replacement of the car. |
|Action||I have comlete record of the problems faced by me during the past 04 years and will take this matter to consumer court and the press. |