Post Complaint home About Us Contact Faq
Post a Complaint
View Complaints
Success Stories
Terms and Conditions
View My Complaint
Your Feedback

This is a great site, Now angr

Congratulation to the mywoes t

Complaint Details


Posted byTanuj Khandelwal 
Organization / Product Details
Organization Name
View all Complaints against this organization
Organization e-Mail 
Product/Service Description
Warranty Status
Complaint Details
Reason for ComplaintPrice 
Complaint Rating8(in a scale of 1 to 10)
Name of the Company EmployeeMr. Raj Soni  
Complaint Details


I am using Airtel since March/April 2006 Broad Band and telephone connection 699 plan. I got my phone connection in Noida and in October I got it transferred to Delhi. Mr. Raj Soni was the person who gave me this connection in Noida. Since I have to make regular call to Europe I confirmed again and again what are charges for international calls to Europe. And almost all of the time I was told amount somewhere between 9 to 10 Rs but not consistent from the customer care center. In Noida I was getting 10 pulse per minute and I was charged 1.1Rs per pulse to all my calls to Europe except UK. After I transferred
my connection to Delhi, I recently observed that I am getting 15 (16.5Rs. per minute ) pulse per minute instead of 10. Since then I have been trying to contact customer care of Airtel for clarification for this increase and every time I get different reply. Some of them I am writing here:

1. Mr. Raj Soni claims that charges to Europe are 7.5Rs per minute you call to landline or mobile.

2. Another customer care executive claims that calling europe from Noida ir costly then calling from Delhi.

3. Another guy told me it is 18Rs per month.

4. Most of them told me it is somewhere between 9 to 10 Rs

I feel totally harrased and cheated by Aritel. And I need all the exrta money I have paid back and nothing more than that.

Thanks and Regards

Solution of your complaintTo call Airtel and ask them give my extra money back. Thats one and only solution of this.  
ActionI will go to consumer court. If consumer court is not able to resolve I will file PIL. My telephone call can also be traced to know the facts. Thanks and Regards Tanuj  
Home About Us Contact FAQ
Post a Complaint View Complaints Success Stories Testimonials Terms and Conditions View My Complaint
Cell phone reviews   Carpets