• I had procured a quotation on 08.08.2007, for purchase of a Maruti 800 A.C. from Saya Automobiles Ltd. A-21-22 G.T. karnal Road, Azadpur Delhi-110033. The Amount quoted was Rs.223875/- on road.
• I was asked to deposit advance and book the car. I opted for Caribbean Blue color. Since this color was not at that point of time ready at the showroom, I was asked to deposit an advance and wait for two days for the car to be delivered. I deposited an advance of Rs. 1 lakh (receipt no. RFC07001830 ISSUED TO ME DULY SIGNED dated 11.08.2007 stating advance for Caribbean blue car , copy enclosed)
• I had to take a loan for Rs.1, 20000/-. I applied for the loan which was sanctioned for a Caribbean blue Maruti 800 A.c.
• I kept on calling up (all on record) and requesting for the delivery of the car. There was no response from Saya Automobiles. Later after 9 days of waiting on Sunday 19th August 2007 the car was delivered to me. The final receipt given to me also states that it is a Caribbean blue car. (Receipt no. REC07001924 DATED 19.08.2007, copy enclosed)
• To my surprise when I reached home we discovered that this was not the color of the car that we had booked. An ICY BLUE color car has been delivered and I was told that it was Caribbean blue car.
• I wish to seek your suggestions and advice on this since this is cheating on part of Saya Automobiles. More so, when I have signed all documents with Punjab National Bank Mall Road Delhi Branch saying that I am going to purchase a Caribbean blue car. I become a person giving false information to the bank and I have been harassed and cheated.