It is no more NOKIA CARE, it is NOKIA Scares- Customer Uncared......
Its pathetic for a company like Nokia has outsourced its services to HCL. I gave my mobile for service on 29/08/2007 and the expected date of return was 01/09/2007.
Issue on Handset: No Display Light
When I called up to know the Reparir status the following were frustrating:
Happenings below are in Nokia Care (HCL), Anna Salai, Chennai
1. One or the other Given numbers does not work.
2. Here the dialing tone no one picks up.
3. The customer response was pathetic..hmmm tell me hwat is ur job no.? it sounded as if I was a pain to them
4. Did not have any reasons for delay, I had to call them and again know the status on Monday.
5. It has been stated in their Service jobsheet "Issue of SWAP is accepatable if there is a delay in service" When I ask about that the response was silent and was asked to come in person and tlk to the manager.
On Monaday 03/09/07 when I dial up to know the status all the above happened and still there was a delay and I am asked to call them tomorrow.