DEWAN AUTO, DEALER - BAJAJ AUTOMOBILES, J-25, CENTRAL MARKET, LAJPAT NAGAR, NEW DELHI-24
|Posted by||Garima Chhabra |
|Organization / Product Details|
|DEWAN AUTO, DEALER - BAJAJ AUTOMOBILES, J-25, CENTRAL MARKET, LAJPAT NAGAR, NEW DELHI-24|
|Organization e-Mailemail@example.com |
|Product/Service Description||Bajaj Kristal, 100 CC, chassis No 06775, Engine No 06873, Invoice No 4719, Dealer- Dewan Auto, Lajpat Nagar, Delhi|
|Warranty Status||Under Warranty.|
|Reason for Complaint||Performance |
|Complaint Rating||10(in a scale of 1 to 10)|
|Name of the Company Employee||Ruchi, Kapil Agarwal, Owner |
Bajaj Kristal , 100 CC was bought on 24 Sep 07
1. Service Booklet was not provided on date of sale.
2. It was already run 72 kms, Scooter used for test ride was sold.
3. There were marks on it, It was not touched up properly. These marks were not visible in evening time when it was bought.
Next day i went to get it finished up again.
4. Wiring of front bulb was such that it used to switch on at the time of start of scooter & could not be switched off during driving even in broad day light.
5. On 2nd october, Morining, within 1 week of date of purchase, its self start stopped working
|Solution of your complaint||Money Back
I cant trust Bajaj now. |
|Action||1. FIR against dealer for selling old scooters.
2. Compalint in consumer court |