Under warranty ,a fine product (atleast projected so) breaks down. Customer keeps calling the call centre and is given dates after dates, with no one visiting. Finally when one losses their temper, the reason revealed is " your call was MISSED"
I am at a loss to understand how organisations can be so customer agnostic. I am a Senior Vice President for Customer Relationship Management of a US company in India, and I am sorry to see this happen. While, we will push and get someone to finally come, what has this experience really resulted in? Read on...
1. I will ensure I NEVER buy another product from IFB, BOSCH or any associated company.
2. I will convince every friend of mine whether or not she was in the buying process to ever touch a IFB BOSCH product.
3. I will write on every website about how pathetic the IFB BOSCH service is
4. I will write to the senior most management in great detail about my pain - in fact my Executive Assistants KRA this month will be to search and find out every senior IFB BOSCH official and write letters to them in India, ASia Pacific, and Germany
5. I will be applying to the CONSUMER COURTS for compensation for damages on harrasment
NOW IS THIS THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL LISTEN????
No one has yet come - pls send some responsible person to resolve our issue!!!!