With “Jai Hind” I would like to aware you about “AirTel Customer Care Executive with Indiscipline, Rudeness, Dumb sound, Quality less, And without full product knowledge” of 121 services in Gujarat. I’ve suffer a lot from AirTel Customer Care Department, and at last when I do not got another way, I’m complaint you through this mail with the Hope that you may be resolve my problems.
I’m GAURAV UMASHANKAR PUJARI. I’ve bought a new connection (9725586878) of AirTel prepaid service. I’m having also two postpaid connection on my father’s name (9898042616, 9898042605). My family members also use AirTel Connection. 9998324336, 9974490210, 9898541457 these are some of numbers. I’m facing some Network problem so I want to register a complaint on 121. But it was not a good experience.
Now if I narrate entire my experience with 121… It will be very lengthy e-mail…
So in short I’m giving you some points…
1. The agents are never speaks with my language whatever I’ve chosen from I.V.R. and they always switch to Gujarati language and I have to request them to speak in my language. Or at last I have to try to speak in their language. This is not a single incident but regular.
2. I’ve to beg toward them to please take genuine intension on complain because they have not shown any liveliness on it. Even they don’t probe me properly and Just says “Sir Aapki problem Solve ho jayegi”. And as per TRAI rules if Customer complaints, he must be upfront informed complaint no and appropriate Turn around Time of complaint resolution. Yet I never got any reference no. from their end.
3. The Agent had note my complaint of Network without asking that in which particular area I’m facing the problem.
4. Agents are not ready transfers call to their seniors. Even I’ve to beg to them please transfer my call they straightly denied.
5. The agents are not well trained or they don’t have full product knowledge. They used to say – “I’m sorry Sir, but I don’t know”, “We don’t have information. Sir”.
6. And if they replied I got different - different answers on one particular enquiry. That’s way I used to call twice for a enquiry to confirm that whether previous information was correct or not. And I thing lot of customer also does so… this may be the reason of call flow. Or I should say this is because of Miss management.
7. I sound that the agents are in very hurry to disconnect the call.
If AirTel is India’s no.1 GSM operator, just because customer service. But if 2nd in Gujarat then your Customer Care Department is also responsible for this. If you’ll not take care of customers then other will do this. I thing you can understand my problems.