My set is agian started the same problem of auto restart. As per your mail I submit my hand set to your Nokia Care and forward you to all the details you want as follows :
1. Complete address of the Nokia Care Centre where the handset is submitted - AM MONILE TELECOM PVT. LTD. G7, MERLIN MANOR, 32 DESHPRAN SASHMAL ROAD, TOLYGUNGE PHARI, KOLKATA 700 033. WEST BENGAL
2. IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identifier) /Serial number of the mobile phone - 356974015342278
3. Job sheet number - 228434038/080311/29
4. Date of submission of the handset - 11/03/2008
5. Date and place of purchase - 27/09/2007, JINDAL COMMUNICATION OF 44, MIRZA GALIB STREET, KOLKATA - 700 016.
6. Your primary contact number - 9830422555
7. Your alternate contact number - 9903349515, 033 24245832
8. My previous Job Sheet Nos. - 228434038/080222/3, 1005/2, 1011/60, 229/33 & 1115/7
I provide all the detils to you. My request is please swap this handset or provide me some another model if possible and plese provide me the quality service, I did not get any good service till today . It is not possible for me to run your Nokia Care all the time.
SOM NATH DUBEY
----- Original Message ----
Sent: Tuesday, 1 January, 2008 4:44:47 PM
Subject: Nokia - Som Nath Dubey - N3110 Classic Service Provision
Dear Mr. Dubey,
Thank you for e-mailing Nokia Care.
This e-mail is in reference to the service provision of Nokia 3110 Classic. We understand your displeasure over the post service quality and repeated concern in the phone and sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. Please note that this incident is not a true reflection of our services. Our endeavor is to provide you with quality service and your feedback will help us in improving it further.
To look into your concern further and assist you in the best possible way, we request you to kindly confirm if the handset is currently with you or if it has been submitted at a Nokia Care Centre. In case the handset is with you, we request you to submit your phone at a Nokia Care Centre and revert with the below mentioned details:
1. Complete address of the Nokia Care Centre where the handset is submitted
2. IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identifier) /Serial number of the mobile phone
3. Job sheet number
4. Date of submission of the handset
5. Date and place of purchase
6. Your primary contact number
7. Your alternate contact number
The above mentioned details are vital for us to further assist you. Please be assured of our best attention in resolving the concern in your phone.
We appreciate your patience and further solicit your cooperation.
For location of a Nokia Care Centre nearest to you, kindly access the following web link:
We recommend you to take along the proof of purchase while visiting the Nokia Care Centre. Your phone would be repaired under warranty if it meets all the warranty guidelines.
Before submitting your phone at the Nokia Care Centre, you may kindly take a backup of the phone contacts data to the SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) card. If the phone supports memory card, take a back up of contacts, messages, images, clips etc. on to the memory card or on to the PC. Back up can be taken, provided the phone is in “Power ON” condition. The technicians at the Nokia Care Centre and Nokia India would not be responsible for the loss of data during the repair process.
For further enquiries, please feel free to contact our Technical Support Executives at 30303838 between the hours of 9:00am and 9:00pm, seven days a week. For online support, visit "Have a question? Ask Nokia" at www.nokia.co.in. You may also find answers to your queries at www.nokia.co.in/support. We reassure you of our continuous support.
Please help us improve our services by clicking on the following link: