|Posted by||Vishakha Sharma |
|Organization / Product Details|
|Organization e-Mailemail@example.com |
|Product/Service Description||Lack of customer service|
|Warranty Status||Not Under Warranty.|
|Reason for Complaint||Customer Service |
|Complaint Rating||10(in a scale of 1 to 10)|
|Name of the Company Employee|| airport staff |
1) I had bought 2 tickets from Indian Airlines for going to Udaipur from Mumbai on 10/10/2005. my departure date was 8th December 2005 at 5.45 p.m
2) tHe staff called us and said that the flight was rescheduled to go in morning 11.00 instead of 5.45 p.m. My husband could not go as he had some offic commitments on that day. He was to take the flight on Friday (9th ) at 11.00 a.m
3) at 10 a.m on friday i got a call from teh airline staff saying that the flight is delayed and would leave at 2.00 p.m
4) again they called me at 10.45 a.m to say that the flight would be on time and assured me that they would waite for teh passengers since they had not given enough notice. However when my Husband landed at teh airport at 11.15 a.m teh airline staff said that the flight has left.
5) There was no other flight to Udaipur teh entire day and my Husband could not make it to attend an important function.
6) I have given a notice to the airlines to reimburse for the mental stress cause, but they have failed to reply
|Solution of your complaint||I would like teh airline staff to apolozise and reimburse a suitable amount for teh mental torture and for the time wasted at the airport in this confusion. |
|Action||I would go to teh consumer court |