1. Vodafone wrongly collected advance against receipt for the services to be rendered immediately within 3 days.
2. Vodafone provided services after good 78 days of collecting the advance, which is not normal and against industry norm.
3. Vodafone provided these services after almost 100 calls from my side to them or there agents, causing me financial loss, time lost and mental stress.
4. Vodafone after 78 days provider services which were not in conformity of the promises given in the receipt and supporting documents.
5. Vodafone did confirm the services on phone call which were mentioned in the documents but in the charges in bills was completely different.
6. The services to be provided were to be activated on one existing number and on two additional numbers.
7. Services to my existing number were rightly amended, whereas on additional numbers it was not provided, why, nobody explains.
8. In the bill there was no mention of the advance money collected.
9. After receipt of very first bill I complained in Vodafone gallery at Thane, put telephonic complaint and on the Email also.
10. Vodafone did not heed to my complaints and requests either on personal visits or on phone.
11. Vodafone did never bother to take note of the advance money collected on false pretext.
12. I had to visit the gallery at least 10 times to resolve the problem but to no avail.
13. NOW VODAFONE INSTEAD OF RESOLVING THE ISSUE, HAS ISSUED TWO LEGAL NOTICES THREATENING OF LEGAL ACTION.