Sub: Complaint against the Internet Service Provider
This is in reference to the subscription to Internet Service at my home. I am a regular subscriber to the internet service provided by Sify broadband Company since last 8 months. I pay Rs. 330 per month in advance for 400 mb of data download. I would like to draw your kind attention towards the harassment by kamal and Dharmender of SIFY:
1. The company claimed to provide full 10 mbps speed, but after complaining about slow speed, they admitted that it is actually 128 kbps.
2. The amount of monthly subscription is collected in advance by kamal/dharmender. Later on, in case of non function for days together, they do not bother to compensate.
3. Recently, the monthly subscription was collected and the connection has not been working since last 2-3 days.
4. Despite calling again and again, no one has responded. Mr. Dharmender, and Kamal are suppose to look after the complaints in the area in which I live in vasant kunj.
5. Dharmender and Kamal promised to check the fault and correct the same but did not turn up.
6. Kamal switches the mobile off or disconnects when I call despite taking the payment in advance.
7. I had recently made the payment of Rs. 330 about 3-4 days back and today I found no balance available in my account. My account is getting exhausted rapidly and no one knows about that. I am finding something fishy in that.
I complained at the costumer care number given to me by Kamal but that does not exist.
Now I am really totally fed up calling and requesting Kamal and Dharmendra of SIFY but they have not bothered to check or listen. I seek your intervention so that I am adequately compensated for the loss till date and as I do not want myself to be harassed by SIFY representatives any further. AS PER MY INFORMATION the two persons namely DHARMENDER and Kamal work for some Krishanpal Singh of kishangarh village near vasant kunj, who is a businessman and is the ISP provider.
Raj K. Baghel
9214, B-9 Vasant Apptts