Post Complaint home About Us Contact Faq
Post a Complaint
View Complaints
Success Stories
Terms and Conditions
View My Complaint
Your Feedback

This is a great site, Now angr

Congratulation to the mywoes t

Complaint Details


Posted byPriyesh S Patel 
Organization / Product Details
Organization Name
View all Complaints against this organization
Organization e-Mail 
Product/Service DescriptionNokia/ N73 Music edition, MH /01045/00001/3525
Warranty StatusUnder Warranty.
Complaint Details
Reason for ComplaintCustomer Service 
Complaint Rating1(in a scale of 1 to 10)
Name of the Company EmployeeDont Know 
Complaint Details

In my mobile N73 Music Edition, one day it stoped displaying, I dont know reason but I am sure there was no physical damage. I went to Nokia care(Kaustubh Telecom Pune) Authorised Service Centre. They told me it will not be covered under waranty because its physically damaged and display change will be charged 2500 Rs. I payed charges and replaced the display. But they didnot provided any receipt. I asked them to provide damaged part but they provided me after requesting them 3-4 times. They gave me the part and it seems no physical damage. They provided only jobnumber(080505/66). Which I tried from but record was not found. But on invoice on which they took my sign they mentioned trasciver replaced. I asked them for waranty of new replaced part but they told me there will not be any waranty of new replaced part. I am feeling like cheted by above mentioned nokia care. After checking old physical part I feel that it whould have been covered under waranty, there was no physical damage. I took damaged part from center. Please look into this issue. I am using nokia from past 12 years and felt first time cheted. 

Solution of your complaint1) check my old display which is with me. There is no physical damage and it is under waranty so it should be replaced by company without any charge. 2) return my money which was taken by Authorised Nokia Service center(Kaustubh Telecom), Pune 3) Provide me receipt of replaced part. 4) Provide me waranty of replaced part.  
ActionI will take leagal actions. 
Home About Us Contact FAQ
Post a Complaint View Complaints Success Stories Testimonials Terms and Conditions View My Complaint
Cell phone reviews   Carpets