1. I am having car insurance policy with ICICI Lombard and policy no is 3001/51063036/01/000.
2. My car met an accident and I logded a request for claim and the claim no MOT00815849 was allotted to me on 14-JUN-2008.
3. After the survey I was told that cheque will be send on address which was given to surveyor in next 10 days.
4. After 10 days when I contacted the customer service I was told the cheque is being delivered and I should wait for seven working days.
5. After seven days again I called and i was told that cheque has been delivered to me. When I told them that I have not got the cheque they gave me shippment number of "BLUE DART COURIER" and told to check with them. Blue dart told they have delivered on the address which was given by ICICI.
6. I again called ICICI Lombard cutomer service and told them to cancel the cheque and issue a fresh cheque on my name. I was given complaint no. 3101149 and was assured cheque will be delived in next 7 days.
7. Again i called customer service after 7 days , they responded by saying that cheque has been delivered long back to me. I had to again tell the whole story and i was given a fresh complaint no. 3138780 and told to wait for 7 days.
8. It has become a total nuisance for me and already two months have passed. It is a displayof total unprofession attitude and is not acceptable from a company of such repute
Solution of your complaint
Cancel old cheque and issue new cheque at correct address