Kingfisher Airlines Ltd
|Posted by||Bhushan Desai |
|Organization / Product Details|
|Organization e-Mailemail@example.com |
|Product/Service Description||Kingfisher Red Service, return ticket booking Bangalore- Ahmedabad- bangalore|
|Warranty Status||Not Under Warranty.|
|Reason for Complaint||Performance |
|Complaint Rating||7(in a scale of 1 to 10)|
|Name of the Company Employee||Through website |
Unrealistic flight cancellations, lack of proper communication of the sudden change and mental harassment and waste of time, energy and money due to such sudden changes.
- The ticket was booked on 30/08/08 for Direct connectivity of Bangalore- Ahmedabad- Bangalore
- I got information from my friend in Airline Industry on 14/10/08 that the flights I have booked have got cancelled.
- I checked with customer care on 15/10/08 (there was no call received from the service provider) and the customer service executive confirmed the change.
- Up on checking the alternative route, I was provided booking in flight IT 3421, which was now Bangalore- Pune- Ahmedabad leaving Bangalore at 4 PM on 27.10.08
- While I got by Ahmedabad- Bangalore booking cancelled as there was no suitable option available
- On 21/10/08, I had got a call from Kingfisher Executive, informing that the alternative flight IT 3421 is also cancelled and they will return the full payment.
I have to make sudden changes in the the travel plan, have booked another low cost airline with higher fare, as I have no other option even if my visit plan was preplanned.
There is a sheer waste of time, energy and even money, in the whole cycle of booking, cancellation, re-booking, cancellation and booking with new service provider.
|Solution of your complaint||I should be reimbursed the additional amout Im paying to other service provider by buying the ticket just a week before the travel. I lost that opportunity of best fare even if I had planned my travel more than 60 days before.
I should be paid severence charges of Rs. 10, 000 for the sheer waste of time, energy and even money, in the whole cycle of booking, cancellation, re-booking, cancellation and booking with new service provider. |
|Action||I would file the offical complaint in Consumer Court |