|Posted by||V. Balaji |
|Organization / Product Details|
|Organization e-Mail|| |
|Warranty Status||Do not know.|
|Reason for Complaint||Other |
|Complaint Rating||10(in a scale of 1 to 10)|
|Name of the Company Employee|| |
This complaint is from Mon-ami.We have around 10-15 postpaid connections (airtel) with us .Following are the greivances and the difficulties we faced .
1)We have already lodged a request to give a change of adress from the existing adress to 88/150,dharma towers 3rd floor,office # 14,Nelson manickam road,choolaimedu, Chennai-94.
2)we were promised by the legal managers that the change of adress will be procesed.
3. The Legal Manager were very much concerned about the collection not about the complaints.
4. One of the legal manager even threatened us that he will lodge the police complaint.(Legal Manager Name: Mr. Balaji) Then after serious negotiation we closed the account of 12 numbers. Ref : Le:8/30/2008 12:12:29PM
5. We got the NO DUE CERTIFICATE for all the numbers except one number left(97890 99964).
6. Then Mr. V. Senthil Kumaran (Head deactive collections- Chennai) gave us a NO DUE CERTIFICATE with all the numbers closed including the above mentioned number(97890 99964).
7. We have letter with us signed by him.
8. Suddenly after all these things again bill has been generated for the same number and we are been harassed by the collection department.
9. Saturday (08/11/2008) we received a call saying that they have to pay the bills for 3 numbers (97890 99964, 97890 70155, 97890 70144).
10. We ask them to turned upon Monday to collect for the payment for (97890 70155, 97890 70144). Nobody turned up. On11/11/08 we are shocked to see this all our connections have been barred for out going calls.
11. We are having long time relation with airtel Land line, Mobile Line. It is really disgusting act by the organization (Airtel) to abruptly bar all the connection. In which one of the number is held by our CEO.
|Solution of your complaint||We would to like meet one of the senior person who can take decision at our place.
No. 88/150, Dharma Towers, IIIrd Floor(Office #.14), Nelson Manickam Road, Nungambakkam
|Action||We wil close all the connection of airtel both Land line, Mobile Line .and file a case against the organization (Airtel) for the business loss, created due to this act of barring all outgoing calls abruptly |