FIAT PALIO STILE SDE 1.3L, DATE OF PURCHASE: MAY 05, 2008, REGISTRATION NO: PB10CH4816
Reason for Complaint
10(in a scale of 1 to 10)
Name of the Company Employee
MR. AMRIK SINGH
I HAVE SENT NUMEROUS EMAILS TO THEM (I.E. DADA MOTORS, LUDHIANA) AS WELL AS THE MANUFACTURER OF THE CAR (FIAT, PUNE) AND BUT HAVE NOT RECEIVED SATISFACTORY RESPONSE SO FAR. ITS BEEN MORE THAN 6 MONTHS NOW AND THE ISSUES STILL REMAIN UNRESOLVED.
THE PROBLEMS BEING FACED WITH THE CAR ARE AS UNDER: -
1. No roof handles for the rear seats. The dealer has always been assuring that this problem would be shortly resolved as new roof handles would be fixed but so far no results.
2. Car goes towards right (I don't know whether it has something to do with Alignment or Balancing!!!).
3. Pick up almost gone. I was informed during the month of July 2008 that the clutch plates are almost dead and assured free replacement but again nothing has happened.
4. Gear Shifting very hard.
5. Brake makes noise while it is applied.
6. Promised Mileage at the time of sale was 22 to 25 Kms/Litre (on highways) but as you checked the mileage came out to be 16.45 Kms/Litre only and still it is almost the same.
7. Front Right speaker is lying with you for the last 3 months or so and has not yet been replaced (was covered under warranty). Front left speaker is also creating problems for the last two months and needs to be replaced. The Music Player installed is worth nothing. Rear speakers also create a lot of noise at a high volume. Bass/Treble functions are good for nothing. Again, my only fault being that I purchased it from your Co.
8. Antenna as promised by the dealership has not yet been installed.
9. Front Bumper not yet replaced under insurance.
10. Internal light not yet working properly. It should automatically switch off when the doors are closed.
11. Air blows out of the front left tyre after every 10-15 days whereas it remains ok in the remaining three tyres.
I NEED JUSTICE AND I HOPE I WILL GET IT THIS TIME.
NITIN OBEROI MOB: +91 98789 97911
Solution of your complaint
REPLACE MY CAR AS IT IS A DEFECTIVE WHAT I HAVE RECEIVED.
I WILL DEFINITELY TAKE A LEGAL ACTION AS I HAVE BEEN CHEATED.