Subject: Complaint & Ask for the Compensation
Respected Sir / Madam,
My self RUSHALKUMAR V. SHAH & I would like to share my travel experience with Air India. I was having confirmed booking with Air India from Newark to Ahmedabad on flight AI144 on 16th Nov 2008, and the scheduled departure was 07.00 pm.
Booking Name: RUSHALKUMAR V. SHAH
Confirm Booking Date: 16th November 2008.
Flight No: AI 144 (Newark to Ahmedabad)
TROUBLES FACE DURING 16TH NOVEMBER TO 19TH NOVEMBER
• Suffer a miss management at Newark Airport
• No Dinner on 16th November at Newark Hotel stay.
• No transportation facility from Newark hotel to Newark airport. I have paid $50 from my pocket for transportation to Newark Airport.
• Because of 2 days delay I missed two important business meeting on 18th & 19th November.
• My one bag was missing at the time of arrival.
• One bag lost its wheels and handle.
• In spite of paying $223 for extra bag and excess weight my luggage were not handle properly.
• Suffer monitory loss.
• Suffer mental and physical pain from which I have not recovered.
• $223 paid for extra and excess bags.
• $50 spends for taxi from Newark Hotel to Newark Airport transfer.
• $0 Food at London Airport & Mumbai Airport
• $ 200 for my broken & miss baggage.
• Final compensation for mental and physical trauma and monitory loss suffer because missed two important business meeting on 18th & 19th November
RUSHALKUMAR V. SHAH
5 Hare Ram Flats, Panchwati 2nd Lane,
Ahmedabad – 380006
Cell Phone: (91)098791-06323
Home Phone: (91)79-26445369