Subject: Malfunction of Nokia 5310 Xpress Music.
I Mr. Armaan Shafique Hazarika, through this complaint would like to mention the technical problems observed in my Nokia Xpress Music Cell Phone.
The handset was purchased from a Nokia retailer (Dibrugarh, Assam) on 7th April, 2008 bearing Cash Memo No. 6647. The cell phone has been showing some technical problems since it was purchased.
The cell phone has been checked several times till date at Nokia Care Centre Dibrugarh, but the problems could not be solved.
On 1st Dec, 2008 the handset was again handed over to the Nokia Care Centre Dibrugarh. Having failed thrice to rectify the faults, the handset was sent to L3 (HCL INFINET Gauhati, Assam). Today (11th Dec 2008) on checking the phone, it was found that the problems still exist in the phone. So I did not receive the handset from Nokia Care Centre Dibrugarh. My phone is still in the Nokia Care Centre Dibrugarh.
What am I supposed to do now? Can Nokia not find me a solution to this problem? Do I have to continue my visits to Nokia Care Centres wasting my time? (This has been going on since 29th May, 2008). This sounds very inconvenient to me. It seems that my phone has several faults which are beyond repair.
I had a similar problem with my Nokia N73 (General) handset a few months back. I thank Nokia for finding me a solution to that previous problem. My case reference number was 2-31XVKD.
Do I have to send the scanned copy of the Job Sheet to you?
May I look forward to your same kind co-operation?
Details of Job Sheets:
3. 14995 (Dated: 25th November, 2008)
4. 15127 (Dated: 1st December, 2008)
Description of the cell phone:
Model: Nokia 5310 Xpress Music.
Product Code: 0548081
1. The phone automatically switches off while making or attending calls for a longer period. (occasionally)
2. The phone automatically switches off after ending a call. (occasionally)
3. Timing of incoming messages does not match with the delivery timing of other cell phones for all types of network connections.
4. Missed calls and messages are not displayed on-screen even if the “Inbox” is empty. (occasionally)
5. The ringtone output is feeble in comparison to other similar phones even if the volume is kept maximum.
I therefore request you to kindly look into the matter and take necessary actions to find me a solution from your end at the earliest.
Address for correspondence:
Mr. Armaan Shafique Hazarika
Amalapatty, Bye-lane Manikpur
Near Govt. Girls’ H.S. School
Dibrugarh (Assam, India).
PIN: 786 001
Contact No. +919854018433
Name and address of the Dealer and Nokia Care Units:
(1) NOKIA CARE GAUHATI
Ground Floor, Garima Grand
Dr. B. Baruah Road
PIN: 780 007
Contact No. +919954015104
(2) NOKIA CARE DIBRUGARH
PIN: 786 001
Contact No. (0373) 2323421