Prathamesh telecommunication is a franchisee of BSNL in the Dhanori area.
1. I have taken a broadband connection from them. Since beginning they would tell me it is 2Mbps connection and once I checked it and found its not, now they say they told me it was upto 2Mbps. The people there still don't know what is internet speed and how it is measured, what are the plans by BSNL. They suck at technical knowledge.
2. According to the BSNL plan on website, this plan does not have any per month charge for the landline phone. When I spoke about this to Mr. Yashwant, he gave me the answer that this offer is only from BSNL and we are franchisee's we need some profit and we will charge you 140 Rs per month. (Need to know the truth behind this).
3. Since the beginning, since when I have given all the money for registration, security, there is no reciept for that. I have bought a wireless adsl router through them, and I don't have a receipt for that too. I fear they will call me and tell me its their router sometime, because just today they called me and told me that they wanted the old router, which they already took when they installed my router. They had installed that single port router before I got my own wireless router.
4. They say they have an office, I never saw it, the office number is 020-27029000. No one, never is present on this number. Mr. Yashwant is the busiest person on earth. He will never pick your phone. There is AN employee in the office, Santosh, who does not have a contact number, and we only see his face when he comes to take the bill amount.
5. A problem in the internet connection, when the net is on, and a phone comes, or we do a call from the landline, the connection is gone and redials again.