|Posted by||Ramakrishna M |
|Organization / Product Details|
|Organization e-Mail|| |
|Product/Service Description||LG Split Airconditioner -model LSA 19T1RDE |
|Warranty Status||Under Warranty.|
|Reason for Complaint||Product Durability |
|Complaint Rating||1(in a scale of 1 to 10)|
|Name of the Company Employee||Ganapathi - Lokesh M/S Euro |
New split Airconditioner - LG- not even one day it worked!! Even repairs and replacement did not work!!!
1) I had purchased 2 nos. of LG A/C LSA 19T1RDE (1.6) (cash memo number # 57102 and 04-March –2006 from your company). Split A/C
2) The products have been covered under warranty as promised to you at the time of purchase.
3) Deficiency in the product – One of the Aircons had not worked right from the installation time. As soon as I realized this I had lodged a customer complaint 8th March 06 with LG customer care. Complaint No. ( S6C 31900690 )
4) Though the authorized service centre ( Mr Lokesh of Euro Air Systems ) had attended they could not rectify the problem at my premises. They requested 4 days initially. I understood the compressor is deficient and had failed and has to be rectified at their workshop. They further got back after 4 days took additional time to repair and finally got it installed on 30th March. During the testing once again it failed on 30th March. They told the compressor is getting heated up and asked me to test during the evening. It once again failed that night too.
5) They finally escalated the matter to Mr Ganapathy regional sales-LG and told they have to replace the compressor and brought a new out door unit on 12th Apr 06 which also has failed.
6) they now say they will bring yet another out door unit. ( 2nd replacement!!!) It has been 5 weeks since I bought!!!
Do LG fellows know how to make an airconditioner?
I understand from the service technicians the have similar problems.
|Solution of your complaint||Replace or refund with in next week ( ttal 6 weeks from the time of purchase) |
|Action||Consumer Court |