Post Complaint home About Us Contact Faq
Post a Complaint
View Complaints
Success Stories
Terms and Conditions
View My Complaint
Your Feedback

This is a great site, Now angr

Congratulation to the mywoes t

Complaint Details


Posted byMr Danmal Bohra 
Organization / Product Details
Organization Name
View all Complaints against this organization
Organization e-Mail 
Product/Service Description
Warranty StatusNot Under Warranty.
Complaint Details
Reason for Complaint 
Complaint Rating9(in a scale of 1 to 10)
Name of the Company Employee 
Complaint Details

This is to inform you that I am a prepaid subscriber of Airtel.
My No. is 9903507304
I had got my mobile recharged with Rs 555 from Mukesh Communication(78B,Paddmapukur Road,Kolkata-700020) on 14th of January,2009 around 6 or 6.30 pm.When I gave the amount to him he had carefully checked all the notes(currency).I had even got the full amount(Rs 555) creditted to my account. But Yesterday(15-01-2009) I received the call from (mukesh communication) saying that the Rs 500 note was fake.Within few minutes after the talk it was found that the amount had been debitted from my account.After which I talked to the vendor(mukesh communication) but he is not cooperating with me.I had talked to airtel customer care about this matter to which they are saying that they(airtel) cant do anything about this, its the matter between vendor and the customer.It was even told to me that the vendor has the right to roll back the amount once crediited.When I had a talk with consumer court about this whole matter and roll back system.They had given me the information that the rights of vendor to roll back the amount is totally inappropriate and they had no information about this sysem.So,they had asked me to write a letter to the airtel nodal officer about the whole matter.He said that I am at fault and nothing can be done in this regard by him.
I am having the cash memo with my mobile number written on it.I am enclosing this document with this mail
Other contact no.Mr Danmal Bohra-9331080263.
I want you to please advice me on this matter and wat should I do ahead.Please take some strict action against this whole matter 

Solution of your complaintIf the amount of Rs 555 is creditted back to my account 
ActionI will try to reach the highest authority possible 
Home About Us Contact FAQ
Post a Complaint View Complaints Success Stories Testimonials Terms and Conditions View My Complaint
Cell phone reviews   Carpets