|Name of the Company Employee||Mr. Shinzo Nakanishi, Mr Raghvan, Ms. Harpreet Kaur, Mr.Siddartha, Ms. Meenu Nagpal, Mr.Vijay and many more |
Through this forum I would advise the top official of Maruti Suzuki to awake and analyse what is happening under their very nose in the name of after sale service.
Mr. Shinzo Nakanishi .
I behold a last ray of hope which is why I have finally decided to write to you after having begged before all officials of Maruti Suzuki to rectify the faults exhibited by ALTO I gifted to my wife on her birthday. Kindly ponder asymptotically the miseries I and my wife had to suffer by dint of negligence of service personnel of a multinational giant (Maruti Suzuki).
1. I purchased Alto car for my wife Deepa Chopra from Bagga Link Motors Patparganj Industrial area Delhi on 20/09/2008 (Regd. No. DL7CH 4953). Three days after taking the delivery of the car I found huge vibrations and pulling in the car towards left side. I took the car to Bagga Link Workshop. The mechanic adjusted the steering wheel and did some alignment but all in vain.
2. The mechanic (Mr. Jitendra) told me that the car was delivered to me without PDI. However, he assured me that the faults would be rectified at the time of first free service. I had no alternative except waiting till first free service. Meanwhile I reported the matter to the Maruti Suzuki regional office through e mail (also to Mr. Raghvan) but no action was taken.
3. On 12/10/2008 I drove the car to Bagga Link Workshop for first free service and had a horrible experience there. The car was delivered to me in the same condition as before. I penned down my remarks at the job card. The faults viz. pulling and the vibrations are still there which can be verified.
4. On my perpetual complaints, an engineer Mr. Tikendra inspected the car along with Mr. Vijay of Bagga Link and returned the car back to my wife after deflating and then inflating the tyres. The workshop officials were primarily interested in getting the satisfaction report signed by my wife rather than correcting the faults in the car.
5. My incessant calls to the regional office and the customer care resulted in a phone call I received from Mr. Siddharth on 08/12/2008. He assured that the car would be repaired to my satisfaction but when ‘Only God knows’.
6. On intervention of Ms. Harpreet Kaur of Regional office, the vehicle was taken to MSSD Narayana by Mr. Vijay Of Bagga Link Services, but again the same old story, the leftward pulling in the car could not be solved however, the vehicle was supposed to be attended by the so called senior engineer Mr. Lalwani.
6. Meanwhile my several telephonic complaints (phone 46781000), and e-mails to the regional office were ignored as if I am an insane person. As a top official of this so called customer caring company kindly ponder asymptotically ‘why should I waste my time , energy and money if the vehicle I drive is in reasonably ok’ and if raising the voice against the wrongdoings of the officials at regional office is a crime than I shall keep on repeating it.
8. On 20/01/2009 I took the car to MSSD Narayana for second free service, and the mechanic Mr. Devendra agreed that the leftward pulling was there even after the service was done. My written complaint in this connection was thrown by the G.M. service in presence of Ms. Meena Gulati.
9..For your kind information I quote below the names of the officials I have contacted telephonically or otherwise (Bagga Link Service’s Mr.Vijay, Mr.Jitendra and Mr. Munjal; Regional Office Marti Suzuki’s Mr.Siddartha, Mr. Raghvan, Mr. Tikendra, Mr. Iqbal, and Ms. Harpreet Kaur; MSSD Narayana’s Mr.Lalwani, Mr. Sarkar, Ms. Meenu Nagpal, Mr.Devendra and G.M.Service; and innumerable complaints lodged through Maruti’s website
Kindly intervene so that I may not be put into further hardship.
Dr. Hemant Kumar
Ph.D., BOYSCAST (U.K.), R.A. (Italy)
Reader in Physics, M.L.N.College
University Of Delhi, South Campus
Benito Juarez Road, Delhi 110021
Ph: 011 24112604, Fax: 011 2411017
Cell: 9311469376 Resi: 011- 22230428