Title : Airtel digitalTV (Bharti Airtel Limited)
Complaint Details :
1. The installation was done on 13 November, 2008. At
the time of installation, nothing was specified regarding extra cable
being installed/used for the installation.
2. On 15 January, 2009 I received SMS stating that the balance of my
account is Negative and the same will be deacitivated by 17 Jan.2009 if I
didnt recharge by the time.
3. I called Customre Care and was told that the 300/- charge was pending
against extra cable being used for installation. On my claim that I was
not aware of any such extrra nor any approval from my side for the same,
they lodge the complaint no: 494171 on 15 Jan. Also the connection was
4. When I called again for the status, they told me that the complaint was
closed and they will file another complaint. The new complaint no: 499046
5. For the new complaint, they give me a dead line of 24 hours on 19 Jan,
2009. When called again always got a new deadline for the resolution. Last
deadline given was on 22 Jan evening 4:30 pm.
6. As of today nothing was done on the complaint and no updates from
customer care. I had mailed repeatedly and there also no replies. Customer
care is simply telling to wait as their Back-End team has not responded
and as per them they cant do anything rather than taking a complaint and
forwarding the same to the back-end team.
The DTH service got deactivated on 19 Jan and is still
deactivated. They are asking for 300/- amount which I didnt ask for nor
signed any documnet stating the same.
Please suggest me as to what should be done in this type of case as I dont
want to pay for something which I had not asked for.