Sree Charita Constructions
|Posted by||K N Phani Raj |
|Organization / Product Details|
|Sree Charita Constructions|
|Organization e-Mail|| |
|Reason for Complaint||Quality |
|Complaint Rating||9(in a scale of 1 to 10)|
|Name of the Company Employee||Mr Peddi Reddy |
Follwing are the list of complaints:
1. The builder has used poor quality material for construction due to which I have wall cracks and water seepage in the flat
2. The builder has collected the charges (BWSSB) towards providing Water and Sanitory connection but has not provided the connection. He has cheated me by hiding information that the flat does not have BWSSB water and swerage connection else I would not have purchased this flat.
3. My apartment is on the 3rd floor. The builder has provided faulty lifts which are non functional. We have to use stairs to reach our flat every day.
4. The builder has not completed the Khatha formalities and is obsconding / avoiding to complete this work.
5. The basement fo the Flat is not completed and the carpark flooring is very shabby and unfinisied.
I have given him enough reminders but has no effect. We have formed an occupants association and are currently takeing care of day to day activites. We have also sent the Builder a legal notice through lawer to complete the works but he has not done so.
Kindly advice if I can approach the consumer fourm ? if yes kindly advice how should I proceed.
Phani Raj K N
|Solution of your complaint||To take legal action against the builder for failure of service and cheating. |
|Action||Will need your input on how to proceed. Will take legal steps. |