Post Complaint home About Us Contact Faq
Post a Complaint
View Complaints
Success Stories
Terms and Conditions
View My Complaint
Your Feedback

This is a great site, Now angr

Congratulation to the mywoes t

Complaint Details


Posted bySudesh Kumar 
Organization / Product Details
Organization Name
View all Complaints against this organization
Organization e-Mail 
Product/Service DescriptionPayment Made
Warranty StatusNot Under Warranty.
Complaint Details
Reason for Complaint 
Complaint Rating1(in a scale of 1 to 10)
Name of the Company EmployeeCustomer Care 
Complaint Details

I was in prepaid connection when i purchased my my Airtel No 9994894813. Later i changed my organization and there I changed my prepaid to postpaid (CUG)and at present the No is under my organization name Transafe Services Ltd.,. My Post paid connection is activated on 10th of February and my bill date is on 17th feb. I received bill for the amount of Rs 420. I paid my bill thr my HDFC BAnk cheque ( MY own account) for Rs 500 on 14th April 2009 (Cheque No 057899 , Trichy Road , Coimbatore) and it has been updated for my No on 16th March 2009 , the amount has been debited from my bank on 18th MArch. Later the amount was transferred to someother No ( One of my collegues No) which i came to know later with the reference of a mail received from my collegue with another name (Airtel employees Name). So Airtel has Transferred the transaction. For past 10 DAys I m asking Airtel officers to forward me the mail which they have received. REgarding this nearly I have spoke to 50 Customer CAre Executive and The NOdal Officer and the Applete Officer also. But still I didnt get the details. Each and every time i use to explain tis problem for the person whome i m speaking. I have sent lot of emails to But No use. I think airtel is a useless network. They r Idiots. Hope anyone will give me the solution for tis problem. I am thinking of to go to the consumer court and to ask Airtel to pay me 1 LAkh for my inconvenience. For past 10 days I was not able to look after my work. There are lots of aoutgoing barr also. Anyone help me to go to consumer court for the complaint.

Thanks & REgards,

Sudesh KUmar.
Asst MAnager (DEsign & Engg) 

Solution of your complaintHope surel will get result and i m waiting to get the mail they received. 
ActionI would like to go to consumer court. This s the case of fraudlence. 
Home About Us Contact FAQ
Post a Complaint View Complaints Success Stories Testimonials Terms and Conditions View My Complaint
Cell phone reviews   Carpets