Post Complaint home About Us Contact Faq
Post a Complaint
View Complaints
Success Stories
Terms and Conditions
View My Complaint
Your Feedback

This is a great site, Now angr

Congratulation to the mywoes t

Complaint Details

Godrej & Boyce Mfg.

Posted byVikas Bhatt 
Organization / Product Details
Organization Name
Godrej & Boyce Mfg.
View all Complaints against this organization
Organization e-Mail 
Product/Service DescriptionGodrez 305 liter refrigerator
Warranty StatusNot Under Warranty.
Complaint Details
Reason for ComplaintCustomer Service 
Complaint Rating1(in a scale of 1 to 10)
Name of the Company EmployeeUnited Home Care 
Complaint Details

I bought a godrez refrigerator (305 l) in 30th July, 2007. A vegetable tray broke down accidentally and we filed a complaint on April 11, 2009. The customer care representative (a lady) said that a person would come to replace the tray. Next day (April 12, 2009), a person came and inspect the fridge and when my mother paid Rs. 350 to him then he said that these are the visiting charges and left. My mother called "United Home Care" from where that person came to my place and they said that the complaint was filed for COOLING. We informed them that customer care representative (a lady) filed a wrong complaint and she said that the person would come to our place and we have to pay Rs. 350 to new tray. We also informed her that the frdge is out of warranty. The complaint number is "128427". Despite the repeated attempts and no one was bothered to pay attention. When we called first time to "United Home Care" regarding this issue then some person there informed us that they would refund the charges in within 24 hours. Even the person (Alok) who came to my place to check the refrigerator, gave any challan and didt inform us about the issue for which complaint was filed by the customer care. But, nobody came to refund the charges. We already told them that its a wrong complaint filed by the lady intentionally. I tried to contact the mumbai headquartes number : 022-67961322, to contact Mr. Santosh. But it seems to me that there is nobody at office at any time because no one picked up phone there. So, finally I am filing a complaint here that my issue should be taken care off & an action should be taken against that representative who is sitting there and filing wrong complaints without providing the correct information.  

Solution of your complaintI want an action to be taken against that customer service representative (a lady) & want my Rs. 350 back because I never requested for a technician visit.  
ActionI would file a complaint in Consumer Forum against the malicious pratices being followed by the customer care staff of such a reputed company. And, also file a complaint against "United Home Care" for not taking any action after repeated attempts of contacting them.  
Home About Us Contact FAQ
Post a Complaint View Complaints Success Stories Testimonials Terms and Conditions View My Complaint
Cell phone reviews   Carpets