It is a shame that this is the state of business, product and customer affairs at Nokia India. I am now via this email expecting to be put through to the Senior Management on this issue.
Serial Number 356213000057132
Nokia Complaint submitted on Nokia site on July 18th 2006
1. Bought E61 from Nokia Priority on 3/7/2006 July 3rd. 2006 for the primary purpose of carrying out more effective business tasks.
2. E61 Unit has been malfunctioning right from day one.
2a. Built in Applications do not work inspite of being installed.
2b. Frequent Memory full error message inspite of memory being empty.
2c. Soft Keys do not function intermittently.
2d. When the battery is removed and put in again the soft keys will start working.
2e. The functions and features work at time and do not at time.
3. Gave the unit to Nokia Care , Bright Point at Bangalore, near Forum Mall for check up on 14th July 2006. They have reloaded the software stating that a new software has come and is loaded so now the problems will not repeat.
4. Inspite of factory reset and new software loaded the problems mentioned above still exsist.
5. Called 30303838 on 16th Sunday to report the problem. The CSR requested that I hand over the unit to Nokia care and call back 30303838 for escalation.
6. Gave the unit to Nokia Care HCL at Vijayawada on 17th July at 1.25 PM. Initially the front desk Representative at the center was rude and refused to include all the issues that I had to report on the malfunctioning of the E61 unit. Had to literally fight with her to get the details of malfunction get included in the Jobsheet # 4200056440 on 17th at 1.25 PM.
7. On 17th at 1.40 PM or so, Called 30303838 and gave the case history and Job sheet No. to register and to escalate the problem with the E61.
8. Called 30303838 on 17th at 5 PM to check on status. Was told that the call center is backed up and very busy and hence I can expect a call back from 30303838 even to talk to them.
9. On 17th nor on 18th I did not receive any call back from 30303838.
10. On 18th at 11.30 AM Called Nokia care HCL, and was informed that the RSM is in town and they will need to discuss with him when he comes.
11. On 18th I Spoke to RSM, Mr. Chaitanya; he has said that he will call me back by 4 PM on 18th. but had not called.
12. Called Mr. Chaitanya, RSM on 18th at 4.03 PM, and he informed me that he is busy in meeting.
13. On 18th at 4.15 PM or so, with no concrete feedback/action from Nokia Care or Mr. Chaitanya, RSM, I called 30303838 to check on the status of the complaint I had registered on 17th. To my shock the 30303838 CSR informed me that there is no complaint registered in my name for the E61.
14. CSR then on 18th at 4.30 PM or so, took details again and gave a complaint number 2-1CAAWL.
15. See the sequence of events above which are verifiable, and at every point you will see deficiency of product, deficiency of service and deficiency of customer care - and shockingly right up the chain , internal and external. 16. I am throughly disappointed with, first of all E61 which is far far from providing higher business productivity to the user, and, now the Nokia processes. All this inspite of going through all approved Nokia channels for purchase, service and redressal. It is a shame that this is the state of business, product and customer affairs at Nokia India. I am now via this email expecting to be put through to the Senior Management on this issue.